To assist in operation and maintenance of company’s genset and other electrical equipment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To perform periodical maintenance on all electrical system and report to the superior.
- To troubleshoot and rectify electrical failure on voltage panels, gen-sets, electrical equipment, lighting, wiring system and accessories.
- To analyse the root cause of electrical breakdown and propose an appropriate action to prevent occurrence.
- Candidate must possess a minimum competent certificate of Chargeman (AO).
- Has not been registered with the Energy Commission for any company.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in related fields